In developing solutions to increase employee engagement, Engagement Strategies builds programs based on data gathered from employee input. We then customize solutions that range from executive & internal communications to leadership development to strategic change management initiatives. Our three phased process entails:
Employee Engagement Discovery
The Engagement Strategies team leverages global surveys, pulse panels and eFocus groups to generate a series of indices designed to capture an accurate view of an organization’s state of engagement. These include an Employee Engagement Index, a Satisfaction/Access Index and a Cultural Compatibility Index. Together, these enable us to:
- Identify priorities with the biggest impact on employee engagement.
- Enable the right actions to be taken.
- Eliminate speculation and guesswork.
Employee Engagement Advantage
Armed with empirical data gathered directly from employees, the Engagement Strategies team:
- Interprets the findings.
- Identifies key engagement drivers.
- Defines what needs to happen within an organization to achieve a desired future state.
- Recognizes obstacles to success.
- Designs a customized Employee Value Proposition.
- Creates compelling internal positioning and messaging platforms.
- Recommends specific Workstream strategies.
Employee Engagement Workstream
As companies make difficult decisions that will ripple throughout the organization — including changes in leadership, business strategy, restructuring, new enterprise technology initiatives, etc. — keeping existing employees engaged becomes even more critical to ensuring success.
Engagement Strategies’ Employee Engagement Workstream offering enables executives to communicate business changes and imperatives in a way that motivates employees to do what is necessary for the company’s success. Our team creates strategic workstream initiatives that involve:
- Programs specifically designed to generate the highest impact on employee engagement.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- 30-60-90 day rolling action plans.
- Ongoing effectiveness measurement and realignment.