Engagement Strategies is seeking a dynamic, charismatic, self-starter to provide employee communications support for a key Bay Area (San Jose) technology client. As the local client representative of the extended Engagement Strategies team, you’ll contribute to the success of this key relationship working onsite with the client several days a week. You will also have the opportunity to drive activities on other Engagement Strategies clients and support the overall growth and development of existing and new client relationships.
In your 5-7 years of experience you will have developed the ability to think creatively, act with passion and intelligence, adapt to changing circumstances and help ensure the success of the client team. Consulting/agency experience and having worked in the corporate communications department of a public/med-large company is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have experience in and the ability to navigate, design and manage programs in most of the following areas: strategic organizational communications, Intranet communications, employee engagement and employee communications.
You have superior program development, project management and consultative skills (including effective questioning, critical thinking, client relationship management and communication methodology application).
You should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, a proven ability to independently manage projects, function comfortably onsite as a daily client contact, as well as develop and execute plans to meet client expectations, including:
• Strong writing skills and excellent general business written and verbal communication skills
• Good all round experience and skills in the communications discipline
• Strong appreciation of the role of internal communications in the context of marketing communications and the overall corporation
• Ability to link communications recommendations with business/corporate strategy
• Strong partnering skills, excellent team player, proactive in recommending internal communications actions, projects and programs
• Excellent project management skills, and experienced at developing and driving programs
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including executives
• Able to self-manage and multi-task, managing to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Highly accountable for delivery of high-quality, on-time end product
• Judgment in handling confidential data
In addition to these direct client responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to support the overall success of Engagement Strategies through marcomm and business development activities, sharing in the success of your efforts.
For more information or to apply for this position, please e-mail Warren Egnal: email@example.com.
Engagement Strategies helps companies accelerate the achievement of corporate goals. Our primary expertise is in building change and communication programs that increase employee engagement — a proven competitive advantage, especially in today’s business climate.